Sandals Emerald Bay
Great Exuma, Bahamas
Sandals Emerald consist of elegant villas and suites harmonize with nature.
Secluded within 500 tropical acres along a pristine, mile-long beach, civilized pleasure coexists with exotic adventures, from three impressive pools – including a half-acre, zero-entry pool with a dramatic fire pit in the middle – to seven exceptional restaurants.
A golfer’s dream, this 18-hole, 7001 yard course has been named “Bahamas Best Golf Course 2014” at the first annual World Golf Awards. The course also hosted the Golf Channel’s Big Break Sandals 2010. Placing the front nine holes through scenic mangroves, Greg Norman took advantage of the landscape’s natural barriers. The back nine offers challenges of a different nature where the sea views create ample distractions from the focus of the game. The ever-changing course presents a worthy challenge for even the most avid golfer.
While most courses feature one signature hole, Emerald Reef Golf Club has six, which edge a rocky coast, rolling emerald fairways, prevailing trade winds and blue water as far as the eyes can see. Golfers will experience a new game each time they play and there are five different tee boxes to accommodate every skill level.
Sandals Emerald Bay
- 249 rooms and suites on 500 acres
- Pristine, mile-long beach
- Exclusive butler service for select suites
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Conference center with large meeting rooms
- Unlimited fine dining at 11 restaurants
- 6 full-service bars including swim-up pool bar
- Unlimited premium spirits
- Unlimited Mondavi® wines
- 3 pools and 2 whirlpools
- 150-slip deep-water marina
- Unlimited Scuba Diving
- Experience the unique Exuma Swimming Pigs
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Unlimited room service for
- Butler and Club guests
- Free non-stop round trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
Royal Estate Beachfront Two Story One Bedroom Butler Villa Suite with Pool- BSP
Reminiscent of a true Bahamian manor, the Royal Estate Beachfront Villa is a luxurious, sprawling retreat with every luxury imaginable-including direct beach access, a private pool, and a personal butler to attend to your every whim. This spectacular Love Nest Suite is a privileged sanctuary arranged over two levels
Beach House Oceanview Walkout Club Level Junior Suite- WOJ
Designed to showcase the extraordinary ocean views, these oversized junior suites let you walk out directly onto the resort property, only a few short steps from the beach. With a glamorous ambiance that’s cosmopolitan yet casual, these accommodations are wrapped in soft muted tones.
Beach House Luxury Club Level Room- HL
SANDALS EMERALD BAY
With rich mahogany furnishings and impressive natural stone floors, these rooms exude a warm, British Colonial feel. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors with plantation shutters bring the beautiful outdoors inside. Located on the second and third floors, just a short stroll away from the sparkling Emerald Bay Beach, each extraordinary room
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK
Golfing In The Great Exuma, Bahamas
Designed by golf legend Greg Norman, the award-winning championship golf course at Sandals Emerald Bay is recognized as one of the most scenic ocean-side golf courses
Land & Water Activities: Sandals Emerald Bay
- PADI Certified Scuba Diving
- An Ocean of Water Sport: Hobie Cats, Paddle Boats, Snorkeling & much more
- Entertainment Day & Night
- Land Activities: Beach Volleyball, Pool Tables & much more
- State of Art Fitness Center
- Red Land Spa
and much more
We Know The Law
A lawyer is a person who practices law, as an advocate, barrister, attorney, counselor or solicitor or chartered legal executive.